Saturday 3 January 2009

Muita proggiksia - Other projects

In addition to the Finnish version of Secret Knitting Pal, I'm also taking part in another knitting themed swap. On LLL, a secret scarf swap has been doing the rounds. I've sent one scarf off already, and am waiting to hear who'll be receiving the scarf due next month, and what the specifications for it are. Until then, I'll keep working on all the other scarves I have on the needles. For example, I still have the 2-toned purple Old Shale wrap to finish, as well as the blue and teal Versatility I started in October. I also promised another friend I'd make her a Wisp (from the Summer 2007 edition of Knitty.com) in August, and I have the yarn ready and waiting for the time I can cast it on. I'm hoping I'll have it ready for her birthday in March.

SNY 2009-vaihdon lisäksi olen mukana toisessakin neulevaihdossa. Vaikutan LLL-nimisellä keskustelupalstalla, ja siellä on käynnissä huivivaihto. Yhden huivin olen jo lähettänytkin, toinen ja kolmas ovat työn alla, ja odotan neljännen speksejä parhaillaan. Lisäksi yritän saada muitakin huiveja valmiiksi, ja esim. kaksivärinen liila Old Shale-huivi, ja siniturkoosi Versality ovat edelleen kesken. Lupasin jo elokuussa tehdä yhdelle ystävälle Wispin (kesän 2007 Knittystä), ja lankakin on valmiina. Toivottavasti se valmistuu ystävän maaliskuiseen syntymäpäivään mennessä.

Me thinks I really should concentrate on finishing a few UFO's before casting on new projects... They'll get done eventually, I hope, once I hunt down the motivation for it ;)

Pitäisi kai aikuisten oikeasti saada muutama keskeneräinen työ ihan valmiiksi saakka, ennenkuin aloittaa uusia projekteja. Pitää vaan toivoa, että mokomat valmistuvat joskus, kunhan inspiraatio iskee ;)

No comments: