Monday 17 August 2009

Tahtotiloja / Wants, wants and more wants

Tutustuin viikonloppuna uuteen Twist Collectiviin. Siinä oli monta ihanaa ohjetta, ja jos rahatilanne antaisi myöten, ostaisin ainakin viisi ohjetta heti kättelyssä. Pahimmat tahtotilan aiheuttajat ovat Luminen, Argyle jacket, Audrey In Unst, Vine Yoke Cardigan, Lorelei ja Twigs and Leaves. Samoin Mimico vestissä ja Pas de Valseissa on jujuja jotka kiinnostavat.

Hankin myös uusimman Interweave Knitsin, ja olen ajatellu aloittaa sieltä Trellis and Vine (Rav-linkki) kun aika antaa myöten. Olen myös tykästynyt useaan muuhunkin ohjeeseen, joten kiirettä näyttää pitävän neulerintamalla. Hupsista.

I stumbled upon the most recent issue of Twist Collective over the weekend. I've fallen desperately in love with quite a few of the patterns, if the list of them in the Finnish portion of this post is anything to go by. If money wasn't an issue, I'd be buying Luminen, Argyle jacket, Audrey In Unst, and Vine Yoke Cardigan right away, with Lorelei and Twigs and Leaves following close behind. I also love the shape of Mimico vest, even though I'm not the biggest fan of colour work, and I love the idea of an airy wrap cardigan like Pas de Valse, despite the colour pictured not being one of my favourites ;)

I also picked up the latest autumn edition of Interweave Knits, and can't wait to cast on for the Trellis and Vine (Rav-link). There are also several other patterns I'm looking forward to knitting, so looks like there'll be very little rest for the wicked. Oopsie ;)

No comments: